Video tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ScAjoPJcDM&feature=youtube_gdata_player - you must copy and paste this into your browser. Don't tell me it doesn't work. It works!
Avail immediately. 1/2 price for March for anyone who can move in fast!
Beloved 7 year family home looking for respectful tenant to treat it as their own. Well taken care of, constantly upgraded & added to. Quiet street, great neighbors, short walking distance to 3 parks, elementary & highschool, & mall.
The basement in this house is rented separately. It has a private entrance and separate laundry.
- 2 Story 1500 sq ft
- Main floor features huge living room, kitchen w/ breakfast nook, dining room & half bath. Hardwood, w/ lino in kitchen. Pantry & broom closet.
- 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms. Dark bamboo hardwood throughout (3 y old). Master is huge and features a 4X12 den/cpu room to the side, & two large closets. Main bath updated in 2006, including new deep tub. Hall closet was converted to laundry room in 2010 (machines new). Two linen closets.
- Lots of painting done in last few months.
- Exterior of house replaced [removed phone]: shingles, soffits/fascia/eaves, insulation/siding, windows, 2 exterior doors, steps
- Best backyard you'll find in a rental because it's been loved. Fenced in & secure for dogs. Double french doors in dining room lead to two 12X16 composite decks with aluminum railing & 2 staircases. Patio w/fire pit. Nice lawn. Shed. Fenced off vegetable garden w/raspberry patch. Furniture, electric mower, sprinkler included.
- Front yard is low-maintenance mulch
- Security System, A/C, 1-7 y/old appliances, blinds/curtains incl
Utilities incl, a $350 value, comparable to $1650 + utilities. It's tough to find another house like this for rent.
Can show any day or night. Non-smoking. We'll consider anyone but prefer long term tenants & those w/full damage deposit.